Justice is more than law, it’s moral balance. In our fast- paced, commerce-driven society, those who have paved the way for us often get cast aside. And worse. Bet Tzedek has made it a top priority of our organization to honor, care for and protect our seniors—to restore some balance.
For elderly people and their caregivers, as well as developmentally disabled adults, we have created a model program that is already inspiring replication around the country and the world.
One of the largest elder law practices in California.
Bet Tzedek has:
- Impacted the lives of over 300,000 people in need.
- Served as the exclusive free legal services provider to low-income elders in LA under the Federal Older Americans Act.
- Established the first legal self-help center for seniors and caregivers at the LA County Courthouse.
- Regularly provided free legal consultations at more than 30 senior centers.
- Offered an unprecedented scope of services for elders.
Look into the opportunities
We have several areas of special focus in our Elder rights practice. Click on one of the topics below for more information:
- Elder Abuse Restraining Orders
- Family Caregiver Rights
- Nursing Homes and Assisted Living
- Real Estate Fraud Against Seniors
- Senior Center Outreach
After you explore these areas on our site, call us at (323) 939-0506 for help