Got an INCOME TAX DISPUTE with the IRS?
Or the STATE of CALIFORNIA?
We may be able to help.
Bet Tzedek Legal Services provides free legal representation and advice on certain income tax disputes at all stages of the case.
Don’t delay. The earlier we are involved, the more likely we can help with issues like:
- Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) denials and appeals
- Liens and wage garnishments
- Negotiating payment plans if you’re having trouble making monthly payments
- Settling tax debts if you can’t pay what you owe
- Innocent spouse relief if you’re being held responsible for your spouse/ex-spouse’s tax debts
- Employee misclassification if you believe your employer isn’t paying his/her share of your payroll taxes
NOTE: We do not file tax returns, but you can file your state and federal taxes for FREE using MyFreeTaxes.com if you or your household earned $58,000 or less in 2014. MyFreeTaxes.com is an easy and secure way to file your taxes online for free, complete with calculators, error checkers, online chats, and a free help line if you have any questions.
To find out if we can help on a case and what information we will need, please contact us at (323) 939-0506.